Does your business need help with ongoing corporate governance? Is the business planning to complete an acquisition/sale, merger or other form of restructuring?
Our lawyers assist both national and international clients with all general issues relating to corporate law. Strategic mergers and acquisitions (“M&A”) is also an area experiencing strong growth and we have lawyers that can secure the interests of your business at all stages of such a process.
Our transaction department may, among other things, assist with:
- Choosing the business structure, incorporation and organisation
- Demergers, mergers and restructuring
- Share issues and other capital changes
- Acquisition and sale of businesses, nationally and internationally
- Dissolution of businesses
Our assistance is provided by lawyers with a commercial understanding and extensive transactional expertise, in consultation with specialist lawyers within relevant areas of law such as competition law and tax law. Each transaction is managed by a principal lawyer who will also be the client’s main point of contact. This ensures seamless advice with the full legal breadth your business requires. We plan and implement the transaction in consultation with the client and draw on the necessary expertise for each case.
We may also assist with ongoing corporate law advice, including:
- Ownership and corporate governance
- Assessment of tax law consequences
- Payment of dividends and group contributions
- Courses and speaker activities