Insolvency and restructuring
Are you or your business in financial crisis? Are you a creditor and unsure whether you will receive settlement as agreed?
If you are affected by financial crisis, mistakes could have major consequences. It may be a good idea to seek advice from a lawyer at an early stage to avoid this happening. The same applies to creditors when payments are missing.
Our lawyers are used as permanent estate executors in connection with bankruptcy and have in-depth knowledge of the regulations applicable to insolvency. We assist both businesses that are experiencing financial difficulties and creditors wanting to secure their claims.
Insolvency, bankruptcy and restructuring can involve anything from negotiations to contracts and dispute resolution. Our services include assistance in connection with:
- Restructuring of businesses
- Extrajudicial debt negotiations
- Petitions for winding-up and petitions for bankruptcy
- Financial restructuring and turnarounds
- Questions concerning directors’ and officers’ liability in the event of bankruptcy
- Questions concerning the setting aside of a debtor’s preference
- Questions concerning the rights of secured creditors
- Wage claims in bankruptcy
- Dispute resolution